Choc-Mint Sandwich Cookies
2 large eggs
120 ml sunflower oil
80 ml full cream milk
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180˚C, line a baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, place the Golden Cloud Choc-Mint Cake Mix.
Step 3: In a mixing jug, whisk together the eggs, oil and milk.
Step 4: Using a wooden spoon, gradually add the egg mixture into the cake mix, stir until a stiff dough is made.
Step 5: Using a 15 ml measuring spoon, roll the mixture into balls and place onto the baking tray. Allow enough space for spreading in the oven.
Step 6: Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies have set in the center and the edges are crisp. Baking times may vary. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Allow cookies to cool completely before icing.
Hints and Tips:
- Find our handy conversion table
- For the icing; prepare according to instructions on the pack.
- Using a piping bag, pipe a spiral around the edge of the underside of one cookie; or spread a teaspoon quantity using a table knife.
- Sandwich the cookies together with an un-iced cookie and serve dusted with cocoa powder or icing sugar.
- Use tinned caramel to sandwich cookies together for an alternative flavour.
- To make larger cookies increase the size of the balls; remember to increase the baking time.
- P.S. Wrap a stack of cookies in baking paper and add a bow to gift a loved one 💙