125g cream cheese, softened
125g (½ cup) butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 pkt (500g) GOLDEN CLOUD CAPPUCCINO MUFFIN MIX
80g (¾ cup) GOLDEN CLOUD CAKE WHEAT FLOUR
375ml (1 ½ cups) BEACON IVORY CREAM CHOCOLATE, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease 2 baking sheets.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter, until just combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Fold in Golden Cloud Cappuccino muffin mix and cake flour, mix well.
- Stir in chopped chocolate, knead into pliable dough. Chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 5cm balls and place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
If desired drizzle with melted Ivor Cream chocolate