Pistachio Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting | Golden Cloud
Looking for a sweet and nutty dessert to indulge in? Try Golden Cloud's Pistachio Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting recipe! This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for any occasion, from birthdays to dinner parties. The rich and nutty flavours of pistachio cake paired with fluffy whipped cream frosting will leave your taste buds satisfied and your guests impressed. Follow these simple instructions to create your own Pistachio Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting.
- 1 package of Golden Cloud Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 package of instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped pistachios
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease two 9-inch cake pans with cooking spray or butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Golden Cloud Vanilla Cake Mix, pistachio pudding mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil. Beat the mixture with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped pistachios.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cakes to cool completely before removing them from the pans.
- While the cakes are cooling, make the whipped cream frosting by beating the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Once the cakes are cooled, spread a layer of whipped cream frosting on top of one cake, then place the other cake on top. Use the remaining frosting to cover the entire cake.
- Garnish the cake with chopped pistachios.
Tips for Making the Perfect Pistachio Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting:
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before mixing them together.
- To easily remove the cakes from the pans, run a knife around the edges of the cakes before flipping them out.
- If you don't have chopped pistachios, you can chop them yourself by pulsing them in a food processor or placing them in a resealable plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
- For a more pronounced pistachio flavour, add a drop or two of green food colouring to the cake batter.
- Store the cake in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Don't wait to try our Pistachio Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting recipe today! Visit Golden Cloud and find all the ingredients you need to create this delectable dessert.