1 pkt (500g) GOLDEN CLOUD CHOCOLATE &
MINT MUFFIN MIX
5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla
2 large eggs
60ml (4 tablespoons) water
90ml (1/3 cup) oil
250ml (1 cup) chocolate chips
30ml (2 tablespoons) butter or margarine
45ml (3 tablespoons) milk
130g (1 cup) icing sugar
125ml (½ cup) unsalted peanuts and raisins
125ml (½ cup) candy-coated chocolate sweets (i.e. smarties)
100g white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease large pizza pan or baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix all base ingredients and mix to a stiff but pliable dough.
- Pat dough into a circle on to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Remove from baking sheet and place on a serving plate.
- In a saucepan, heat chocolate chips, butter and milk over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until chocolate is melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in icing sugar. Beat with whisk until smooth, glossy and spreadable. (If not glossy, stir in a few drops of hot water).
- Spread chocolate mixture over baked pizza base.
- Allow to set.
- Slice into wedges and on each wedge sprinkle peanuts and candies press lightly into chocolate.
Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
Let stand until set.