Cream Cheese Icing
Cream cheese icing is perfect on many tasty treats like cakes, muffins and cupcakes, and is easy to make. Follow our Golden Cloud recipe for delicious cream cheese frosting and impress family and friends. You will see their joy as they taste the icing.
200g Icing Sugar
80g Full Fat Cream Cheese
65g Unsalted Butter
15M – 30ml Full Cream Milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat the unsalted butter until soft and fluffy
- If mixing by hand, use a large spoon to soften the butter and then beat until soft and fluffy
- Add the full fat cream cheese and icing sugar and beat until just combined
- Add full cream milk and beat to desired consistency. Do not over mix
- Apply icing to your carrot muffins or cake loaf generously or as desired
And there you have it, a delicious cream cheese icing recipe that is easy to make and tastes divine on your muffins or cake loaf.
Try this delicious Golden Cloud cream cheese icing recipe today, perfect for cakes and muffins, and more!