Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 13 Minutes
- 2 cups Golden Cloud Cake Flour
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In the bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the honey, egg, baking soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon to the bowl and mix for another minute.
- Add the flour. Mix until combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Place the remaining sugar in a small bowl.
- Using a cookie scoop to portion out dough. Roll the dough by hand into balls, then roll the balls in the prepared sugar. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet 5cm apart.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Makes 30 cookies. Baking instructions are a guideline only. Baking times may vary.