500g GOLDEN CLOUD SAVOURY MUFFIN MIX
90ml (1/3 cup) oil
45ml (3 tablespoons) ice cold water
60g (6 tablespoons) butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
5ml (1 teaspoon) crushed garlic
1 red pepper, finely diced
250ml (1 cup) diced cooked chicken
3 extra large eggs
250ml (1 cup) milk
Salt and pepper, to taste
15ml (1 tablespoon) chopped fresh parsley
250ml (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a 20cm quiche dish.
- To make pastry; mix Golden Cloud Savoury Muffin Mix, eggs, water, together.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- In a frying pan melt butter and fry onion and garlic until soft, add red pepper and chicken pieces, fry for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper, add cheese and parsley mix well.
- Lightly flour a working surface and roll pastry out very thinly. Using to line the prepared quiche dish.
- Spoon onion chicken mixture into the pastry case. Pour egg and milk mixture over filling. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.