Carrot Cheesecake | Golden Cloud
Time: 60 minutes
Recipe by Nicole Snelling
Carrot cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert that combines the rich, creamy texture of cheesecake with the delightful taste of carrots. This dessert features a graham cracker crust, a creamy cheesecake filling made with fresh carrots and warm spices, and is baked to perfection. The result is a delightful balance of tangy and sweet flavours that will satisfy your dessert cravings. It's a perfect dessert for any occasion, and sure to be a hit with anyone who loves cheesecake and carrot cake!
- 1x Golden cloud cake & icing kit
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 250ml water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup walnuts
- 1-2x Beacon hollow eggs, melted
Variety of Beacon Easter chocolates of your choice, for decorating
- 500g cream cheese
- ½ Cup castor sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Make the carrot cake according to package instructions, using one cake tin.
- Once the cake has been cooked, allow to cool.
- To prepare the cheesecake, add the cream cheese and sugar to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla essence and salt. Mix until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the same size lined cake tin that you made the cake with.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven of 80°C for 25-30 minutes until the cheesecake has cooked through. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Prepare the walnuts by drizzling the melted chocolate over them and allow to set.
- To assemble the cake, cut the carrot the cake into two equal halves.
- Sandwich the cheesecake layer in between the cakes. Top with chocolate coated walnuts and extra beacon Easter chocolates before serving.