Black Forrest Cupcakes
500 g GOLDEN CLOUD CHOCOLATE MUFFIN MIX
160ml (2/3 cup) oil
2 large eggs
190ml (¾ cup) milk
125ml (½ cup) chocolate chips
125ml (½ cup) All Gold strawberry jam
250ml (1 cup) cream, whipped
cherries to decorate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together, Golden Cloud Chocolate Muffin Mix with oil, eggs, milk and chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Spoon strawberry jam into a piping bag fitted with a 5mm nozzle. Push the nozzle into the top of the cup cakes and pipe in the jam.
- Cover tops of cupcakes with whipped cream and decorate with maraschino or fresh cherries.