1pkt (500g) GOLDEN CLOUD BRAN MUFFIN MIX
180ml (2/3 cup) oil
2 large eggs
30ml (2 tablespoon) Molasses
5ml (1 teaspoon) mixed spice
250ml (1 cup) grated carrots
2 ripe bananas, mashed
250g cream cheese, softened
250ml (1 cup) castor sugar
5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla essence
250ml (1 cup) thick cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease or line a muffin pan with paper cups.
- In a large bowl mix together, Golden Cloud Bran Muffin Mix, molasses, mixed spice, carrots and bananas. Mix well.
- Spoon prepared muffin mix into muffin tins, bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
For the topping:
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer or rotary beater, whip together cream cheese and castor sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla and slowly whip in cream.
- Place mixture in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled muffins and serve immediately.