Chocolate Cookie Pizza
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
- ½ Cup butter or margarine, softened
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Cup white sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1¼ Cups Golden Cloud Cake flour
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- 80g Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate slab, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 Cup icing sugar
- 1¼ Cups assorted sweet Beacon toppings
- Heat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 cup butter, the sugars, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Stir in flour and baking soda (dough will be stiff).
- Spread out the dough into an ungreased 30cm pizza pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and allow to cool completely.
- In a saucepan, heat milk chocolate, 2 tablespoons of butter and milk over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in sifted icing sugar. Beat with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over baked layer. Immediately sprinkle with your chosen topics and press down lightly. Allow to stand until set.
Serves 16. Baking instructions are a guideline only. Baking times may vary.